Creability: On-demand Creativity and Innovation Capabilities for Teams
With this project we aim to identify, evaluate, and deploy the current best practices in group creativity tools and help organizations use them effectively for their diverse teams and innovation efforts.
In the project we will give special emphasis to a new generation of (analytical) creativity techniques that rely on visual support and take real-life innovation constraints into account. Application contexts for these tools are strategizing, product, service or business model innovation, project management, and business development.
The following questions will be addressed in the project:
- What are the best, proven, stateof-the-art creativity techniques that can be easily applied in every day group tasks? What are their underlying principles?
- How can these techniques be used without extensive prior training or elaborate infrastructure?
- How can their immediate success be evaluated?
- How can some of these techniques support virtual teams in their online idea generation?
- Which factors determine the sustainable implementation success of these techniques?
- These questions will be addressed in close cooperation with corporate
partners; their own priorities, challenges, and application contexts will
be integrated tightly into the project scope.